Hello! Happy Sunday – I need to go grocery shopping and then I will try a new fat bomb recipe and I will share the recipe and my thoughts on them. In the mean time I am sharing the very simply yummy salad I eat usually weekly, for SEVERAL days until the meat is gone
I also need to do a workout and that will wrap up week 11 of P90!
So rather than getting upset and giving up – I have been talking with a fellow Keto-er and I am going to start tracking my nutrition to make sure I am actually hitting my macros again, rather than “winging it”. All of my recipes will support a keto diet, they are going to be higher in fat, so if you follow a low fat/high carb diet they will not appeal to you; and that’s OK. But this is how I eat and it works for me.
Have a great day and enjoy my favorite salad
- Grass fed ground beef
- Taco seasoning of your choice
- Hearts of Romain salad
- Onion (optional)
- Cheddar cheese
- Brown the ground beef and drain.
- Add the taco seasoning per the package instructions (or make your own if you desire) I find Chi-Chi's is lowest in carbs
- When the taco meat is done build the salad
- Base of Romain
- Top with seasoned beef
- Add cheese and onion to your liking
- Plop guacamole around your salad plate